Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm not always grand

Day 556

My, but the days sure tick by. I just posted two blogs to my business and my residue free blogs. Before shutting off my computer and going to bed, I thought I would take a peek at my 1000 day blog. This is my first posting in 2010. I don't really have much to say except I just wanted to write something here this year.

What have I learned so far? Many things and nothing. I've learned to pause more often, that accomplishing something feels better than doing nothing and I've learned being mindful all day is a tall order. I've not learned to yodel, to use my scanner or what the name of a little bird that visits my yard.

As of today, Feb 10, 2010, I think I would like to be able to do 4 pull ups. My sister has worked her way up to 4, it would be a good sister connection. I would like to create a effectively awesome lasagna garden this summer, and I think I would like to write more often to this blog.

Were you expecting something more adventurous or grand? Me too, but I'm not always grand, sometimes I just am what I am.

Happy traveling,
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment