Thursday, July 30, 2009

Some like it hot....

Day 363 of 1000,

It feels good to be hot. This morning when I woke up it was 79 degrees in my home. Our dogs and I were out walking by 6:30am. Any later and their tongues would have been dragging all the way to Kansas. As the day gets hotter, I find Penny, Sally and Reggie sprawled out all over the house trying to find a cool spot. These are our pets not our kids or friends.

Yesterday, after hours trying to get my outlook account to send e-mails I took a brake. Outside in the 95 degree sun, I talked to my sister in law while pulling dandelions. The heat and the simple task of pulling dandelions was just what the doctor ordered to balance out a computer fried brain.

I've noticed Dallas and I have been a little testier this week than normal. It might be the heat, it might be our business or it could be too many ice cream sandwiches.

Even though it is hot, I love it. Why not embrace the sweat and the ice cream the early morning walks. Just sit back and take a mini weather induced vacation.

Travel on-
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment