Monday, February 22, 2016

Pushing the pause button

#861
Today I was going to be in sunny AZ with my mom, sunshine and 4 heavenly days of vacation.  Instead, my trip was rescheduled for May - rescheduled around life.  After a weekend emerced in my life coach training and 6 months of selling a business today I'm done. Done! Done!

My mind is still buzzing with excitement but my body and spirit need TLC. Some days I run, some days I explore and smile.  But on this day my spirit is gently guiding me back to bed.  Start again little one.  Start again.  Some days I need to breathe and have no agenda.  Some days are like this one.

I don't know what  today will bring past my next step of napping.  Part of me says push through, get to work, go play hard, live wildly and with passion.  My inner soul is kind but firm.  Today, I will start my day by stopping.

Wishing you all thoughtful pauses on your life's path,
      Denise


No comments:

Post a Comment