Tuesday, June 16, 2009

brain food and fresh peas

Day 319- June 16, 09
You know what stinks? Nylons; rocks on concrete when you have bare feet; foods that make your brain foggy!
I rarely wear nylons, the rocks, I try to avoid but those foods that make my brain go foggy are sneaky and irksome. While I am on this journey, being aware and present are critical. When my brain gets foggy my mind/emotions do not work as smoothly. How can I possibly listen to my instincts when I'm all brain mucky?
Learning to be aware of how I feel as I eat, what I'm craving, my mood and energy around the foods I eat is soooooooo important.

I haven't' decided on my daily practice... yet. You will be the first to know. This morning I did find fresh peas in my garden. The connection of these two items is kind of like knowing how to defend off a bear attack because you stayed at the Holiday Inn. It is a stretch but it's also spring so who cares.

Happy travels,
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment