Monday, June 15, 2009

Choosing my new daily practice

June 15th, day 318 of 1000 days
It's 8:08pm. My brain is undecided if a daily blog is a practice I want to commit to. Until I do decide I figure I would blog- just in case.
This new daily practice decision I will live with for at least 100 days. It may be taken to a full year. On Day 333 I will be 1/3 of the way on my journey. Day 333 is my target decision date. What will my new daily practice be????
Blogging is one idea. A discipline of writing my journey down.
Letting my practice become real.
Daily creation. This is another idea I have been playing around with.
To spend at least 15 minutes a day joyfully visualizing and creating my life.
Singing. singing and letting my voice flow.
Deep relaxation. each night, and throughout the day to completely let go -
absolute relaxation. A Divine trust.
Smiling and happy practice. Taking time each day just to be happy.
Kind of like training my joy muscles.
As you can see, picking a new practice is difficult mostly because I have so many things I want to practice. In the end, it is not what I pick so much as the energy I bring to this daily practice.
The easy part, of this decision is I get to choose anything I want. The hard part is I get to choose anything I want.

The decision will need to be made on another day. I'm going to go do a little yoga and call it a day. My favorite part of this day was... putting on my pajamas just after I pulled them out of the clothes dryer.

Happy Travel, Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment